$449.99 - $399.99
(as of Jun 24,2023 07:18:28 UTC – Details)
WATOOR Commercial Ice Maker Machine with Bottom-loading Water System, LCD Display Under Counter or Freestanding 100lbs/24h
Watoor provide advanced technology and excellent quality to make your life easier! With this commercial ice maker,you will get lots of terrific ice. This model is very simple in operation and easy to get started.It will be a perfect choice for bar, office, cafe, restaurant，and home kitchen. Watoor also provide extraordinary service, which will be a pleasant shopping experience.
Different from other stand alone ice maker, This is both a household ice maker and a commercial ice machine. This ice maker can appear anywhere. Built-in Blue light strips, ice cubes are more convenient to observe, dazzling blue light, creating a visual aesthetic that is clean and hygienic.You can use it in your Home/Indoor Kitchen/Outdoor Kitchen, or in Restaurant/Bar/Hotel/Grocery store and so on.
How to use this commercial ice machine ?
Please note：Currently in the high temperature season, ice cubes cannot be kept in the machine for a long time. If you’d like to keep ice cubes for a long time, it would be better keep them in the freezer.
Suggest: Drain water once a day (pulling out the small hose on the right side of the water tank). Draining can not only ensure that the hardness of the water is not too high, but also ensure that impurities can be discharged well, and it is not easy to produce scale in the water tank.
Package Include: 1 x Commercial Ice Machine 1 x Ice Scoop 2 x Supply Hose 1 x Drain Hose 1 x Water Supply Connector 1 x User Manual
WATOOR Commercial Ice Make
Voltage: 115V/60HzIce making capacity: 100 lbs Ice per 24 hrsIce storage capacity: 33 poundsIce cubes qty per cycle: 45 pcsIce Production Time: 11 – 20 Minutes / BatchOverall Dimension: 17.3″x15.7″x31.4″ inches
Two Ways to Add Water
This ice maker is equipped with the Bottom-loading water system which is suitable for 3-5 gallon water bottles . You can also connect water line to add water.
The Adjustable Feet
Adjustable leveling legs make it easy to use in any ground, keeping the fridge quiet and stable in the daily use.
Efficient Powerful Compressor
Our ice maker is equipped with a powerful compressor, which gives it excellent refrigeration capability. Only 38 dB of running sound provide you a comfortable ice-making experience.
Microcrystalline Foam Technology
With microcrystalline foaming technology, ice cubes can be kept at low temperatures for a long time.
Please Clean Your Ice Machine Before First Use
1. Open the ice getting door.
2. Clean with diluted detergent, warm water and a soft cloth.
3. Repeatedly clean the water contacting inner parts, you can pull the Water drain pipe of the water tank indicating “H” in above illustration to drain the cleaned water in the water tank, then next to clean inner ice-storing cabinet, till all of inner parts are cleanly, then drain out all of the cleaned water from the water drain port located at unit back indicating “7”in above illustration. And must to reinstall back the water drain pipe of the water tank and the cap of the unit water drain port, otherwise, the unit will not make the ice normally. And suggest that you should discard the ice-cube made by the first ice making cycle after cleaning.
4. The outside of the ice maker should be cleaned regularly with a mild detergent solution and warm water.
5. Dry the interior and exterior with a clean soft cloth.
1. TIMER：Quicky press once. / CLEAN：Press more than 5s.2. “+”：Increase thickness of the ice.3. “-“：Reduce thickness of the ice.4. ON/OFF：Press this button to turn on/off the unit.5. M：Ice-making time / F：Ambient temperature6. Rotate：Making ice / Flash：De-ice ice7. Automatic self-cleaning 8. On/off9. H：Time switch / M：Ice making time setting10. Ice full alarm 11. Water shortage 12. Error code
You May Have a Question
1. Does the drain pump the water or is it a gravity drain ? It is a gravity drain.
2. Can this ice machine be in a garage in the northeast ? Yes, you can place it in your garage.
3. Does the machine keep the ice frozen ? No, if you leave it on, it will get a full bin and shut off . Then as the ice melts, it makes more.
4. The unit come with a auto shut off to making ice ? Yes, it will stop working when the bin is full of ice.
5. Can I hook the machine up in a shop ? Yes, all you need are electric and water.
Ice Making Capacity
26lbs 26lbs 45lbs 100lbs 44lbs 44lbs
Bullet Bullet Bullet Squared Bullet Chewable
14.6 x 13.3 x 10.5 inches 14.6 x 13.3 x 10.5 inches 14.4 x 16.7 x 17.8 inches 35 x 20 x 18 inches 16.85 x 10.94 x 18.86 inches 9.8 x 16.1 x 19 inches
18.66 pounds 18.66 pounds 33.5 pounds 72.8 pounds 30.86 pounds 40.7 pounds
BOTTOM-LOADING OR CONNECT WATER LINE – This ice maker is equipped with the Bottom-loading water system which is suitable for 3-5 gallon water bottles . You can also connect water line to add water.
MULTI-FUNCTION CONTROL PANEL – The ice maker machine commercial is equipped with a smart LCD panel. Any function and any operation can be solved in the control panel. The panel shows the temperature of the environment, reminding you to pay attention to the temperature of the surrounding environment to ensure the efficiency of ice making. You can adjust the size of ice cubes by adjusting the ice making time. The industrial ice machine will clean automatically when you press the clean button.
EFFICIENT & QUIET – The powerful compressor allows the under counter ice machine to complete the ice making process efficiently without causing too much noise. High efficiency and low noise provide you with a comfortable environment to enjoy your high-quality ice. At the same time, Watoor industrial ice maker has an energy certificate to help you save electricity bills.
CLEANING – INCREASE THE LIFE OF YOUR ICE MAKER – Watoor recommends that you clean the machine regularly according to the usage. Requires water supply and drain (GRAVITY DRAINAGE). SUGGEST-Drain water once a day(PULLING OUT THE SMALL HOSE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE WATER TANK). Be sure to keep ice machine upright for at least 24 hours before using it. Also, press the “Timer Clean” button for more than 5 seconds to enter the “Cleaning Program” to clean it twice before making the first batch of ice.